Horseed Soccer Club Program - Parent Responsibilities
The level of support given to a participant by the parents will have a measured impact as to the success of each player. To better understand the parent's role and involvement in the program, we have developed the following guidelines and recommendations:
- Parents and visitors at practices and games must stay in designated areas reserved for the spectators. Sideline areas on game day and the practice fields are off limits unless the parent has been asked to be involved in some aspect of the practice or game.
- Parents are encouraged to cheer for their teams from the stands with enthusiasm but should never yell obscenities or derogatory remarks aimed at the opponents or conduct themselves in an offensive manner. As a result of such action, a team can be penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct and the fan may be removed from the grounds.
- A large number of people are needed to help the program run smoothly. Each parent is asked to volunteer a portion of his or her time during the season to help make the program run efficiently.
- Parents are to provide transportation to and from HSC practice and games.
- Parents should always maintain a cooperative attitude towards coaches, participants, officials and board members.
Horseed Soccer Club holds training programs
at 10 Denfled Street, Toronto
Etobicoke Central High School
Kipling & Englinton
Contact 416-877-8326 for details.