Horseed Soccer Club Program - Coach Responsibilities
Coaches of the teams, whether employees of the soccer club or volunteers, agree to the following:
- Provide a positive attitude and demonstrate principles of fair play and sportsmanship.
- Place the emotional and physical well being of the players ahead of the desire to win.
- Treat each player as an individual, recognizing the vast range of emotional and physical development of players at a given age of play.
- Teach the techniques of the game in such a way as to provide a safe playing situation for the players.
- Prove they have training in first aid and CPR.
- Pass a background check prior to beginning their role as coach.
- Organize practices in such a way as to make sure they are fun and challenging for all players;
- Be familiar with the rules of the game and the rules and policies of the League;
- Use coaching techniques that are appropriate at the skill level and the players;
- Maintain contact with the parents/guardians of my players, be responsible for equipment issue and return and I will maintain all necessary paperwork in a proper and professional manner.
Horseed Soccer Club holds training programs
at 10 Denfled Street, Toronto
Etobicoke Central High School
Kipling & Englinton
Contact 416-877-8326 for details.